I’m not a golfer, but I do love to borrow one of its best words, “mulligan.” It’s golfian for “do over.”
Today was one of those days when nothing on my to-do list got done – and it wasn’t even a hard to-do list.
- My nearly finished quilt project went a wee bit sideways (although it’s fixable);
- My family research resources exploded (a good thing, actually; a different post about a whole new list of to-dos);
- My next project is about to come in; and
- It was 80°F today.
Needless to say:
- The to-do list has a very small dent in it.
- I figured out a fix to my quilt problem but it didn’t make sense to move the sewing machine outside, so it didn’t get done.
It’ll be 30 degrees colder tomorrow. Do over!